DI-15 Specs & Circuitry
High-definition electronic earplugs
Advanced circuitry in a tiny micro-chip allows DI-15 electronic earplugs to automatically change output levels as sound input levels change, which means that as environmental sound becomes unsafe, the earplugs automatically lower sound to safer levels.
Unlike regular ear plugs, all sounds and speech remain clear, just quieter, like turning down the volume.
Noise reduction rating = 25 Decibels
DI-15 custom circuitry automatically changes output levels as sound input levels change. Hearing is natural, as if nothing is in the ears, until sound exceeds safe levels. As sound levels increase, these electronic earplugs for dentists gradually provide up to 15db sound reduction
DI-15 Use & Instructions
Insertion - Hearing Protection for Dentists
- Make sure the eartip is clean.
- Pull the ear up and out while inserting.
- Twist and push gently until the eartip seals in the ear canal.
- When using 3-flange eartips, moistening may ease insertion.
- When using foam eartips: Roll down or compress the foam eartip before inserting. Hold the eartip in place for about 5 seconds while foam expands to create a tight seal in the ear canal.
- When using glider eartips no compression is needed; simply push into the ear.
- Remove the device with a slow twisting motion.
- After removal, place reusable ear plugs for dentists in a clean, protective case.
-Do not take earplugs apart.
-Clean after each use.
-Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
-Do not immerse earplugs in water.
-Do not clean with harsh chemicals.
-Alcohol is not recommended.
-Always store earplugs in a clean, protective case.
-Do not store other objects, except a neck cord, in the earplug case.