DI15 Use & Instructions
Insertion - Hearing Protection for Dentists
- Make sure the eartip is clean.
- Pull the ear up and out while inserting.
- Twist and push gently until the eartip seals in the ear canal.
- When using 3-flange eartips, moistening may ease insertion.
- When using foam eartips: Roll down or compress the foam eartip before inserting. Hold the eartip in place for about 5 seconds while foam expands to create a tight seal in the ear canal.
- When using glider eartips no compression is needed; simply push into the ear.
- Remove the device with a slow twisting motion.
- After removal, place reusable ear plugs for dentists in a clean, protective case.
-Do not take earplugs apart.
-Clean after each use.
-Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
-Do not immerse earplugs in water.
-Do not clean with harsh chemicals.
-Alcohol is not recommended.
-Always store earplugs in a clean, protective case.
-Do not store other objects, except a neck cord, in the earplug case.