High-fidelity, re-usable earplugs; For Patients!
DI-20 earplugs are the world’s highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech for dental hearing protection, and replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged.
The result: sounds are exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter; a perfect solution for anxious patients scared of the dreaded "sound of the drill"!
DI-20 earplugs for patient noise protection are also re-usable; place one in each operatory and offer them at the start of each visit, then simply replace the tip for your next patient!
Market your practice as a "noise-friendly" atmosphere and enhance your patient's experience!
- These earplugs comply with EN-352-2 standard of measurement.
- The triple-flange eartip must be fitted, adjusted and maintained properly, i.e., seal the ear completely to achieve the expected attenuation and hearing protection.
- Use earplugs for dental hearing protection continuously when noise levels are potentially harmful.
- Make certain that the earplugs provide adequate protection for the noisy environment.
- Regularly inspect the earplugs to assure their continued serviceability.
- Never remove the endcap while the earplugs are in use.
- Failure to follow these warnings may severely reduce the amount of hearing protection provided by the earplugs.
- If a cord is used, take precautions that it does not catch on a nearby object.
- This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances.
- Do not clean with harsh chemicals or alcohol.